Wednesday 29 October 2014

I can't keep the thoughts in my head

From PinterestFrom the depths of the darkest shadows to sliding down a rainbow into the sun while it tickles my cheeks...

From nonstop tears to the overwhelming sensation of laughter and giddiness...

Talking Talking Talking throughout the day. You peer back with a cock-eyed stare. Am I making sense? I am to me. I don't care...the thoughts? I can't keep them in my head.

The thoughts are racing racing racing and I'm driving down the highway. I throw my head back while going 90 and belt out the loudest laugh I've ever heard.

Oh yeah, the radio. It's on. Who fucking cares what's playing, I'm singing it bitches. And when we come to a stoplight? You'll need to pay me for the entertainment I'm about to provide to you.

Insane? No. Just a good fit for this post!
Still driving...fast fast fast. Oh wow, I've never seen that before. That's morbidly beautiful. Perhaps I can pull over and get a shot this. ::Reaching for my camera::: Oh yeah, that whole driving thing. Man, there's someone behind me, I can't pull over. Head shoots back to let out more fits of laughter.

Don't you...Forget about me...Don't Don't Don't Don't... I sing. Not well but I sing.

Pulling into the driveway...I made it, but I didn't get the shot. There's always tomorrow.

Cake! I'll bake a cake! Fucker got stuck in the pan but it's cake nonetheless. A little cool whip will cover that shit up.

Yes. Yes, we (I) do. (Pinterest)
Dinner. Burritos. Assemble them. Get this shit on the table, I'm hungry. Something isn't quite right here. What am I missing? The rice. I forgot to make the fucking rice. This is going to set us back twenty fucking minutes. & nbsp;

Scream Scream Scream. & nbsp;

Yell Yell Yell. & nbsp;

There's beer in the refrigerator. It'll make it all better. Yep, it will. Beer. The drinkable appetizer. & nbsp;

Eat Eat Eat. & nbsp;

Nom Nom Nom.

(Pinterest)
Dessert. What sweetie? You want a birthday candle? It's your birthday? Hells to the yeah you can have that, no problem.

Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share! Again with the singing.

What? It's time for Phineas and Ferb? Oooooooh yeah!

It's after midnight, aren't you tired? Tired? Me...tired? I could stay awake for DAYS.

I lie down anyway trying to calm the never-ending story playing over and over again in my mind. Eventually, sleep comes and the day has ended, but not before hoping-wishing-begging for this feeling to stick around for tomorrow.

***

(Pinterest)
Hypomania. The good kind. No tweaking to medications have occurred. Depression lifted and this is what I was/am left with (Psssst, it DID stick around. So far, so good!). I rarely get "the good kind". I'm often faced with the anger side of it. Today? I double up the dose of my newest drug. Yay! Maybe this will stick around for all eternity.

What? Call my doctor?

Shut up. Please, just allow me to enjoy this for a little while. Eventually it's going to go away and the darkness will fall once again. I don't need that anytime soon. So for now? I'm eating skittles bitches. Taste the fucking rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment