Sunday 26 October 2014

Womanly Inspiration

Write a new post about a woman who inspires you.

Difficult how? Deciding on just one woman wouldn't do! I'm surrounded by women who amaze me each and every day!

There's my sister, Lisa, who no matter what life throws at her, she continues to give it the finger and push forward with the highest of hopes.

There's my sister, Gina, who is one of the strongest most positive women I'll ever know. She is able to turn stepping into a pile of someone's old gum to something positively glamorous.

There's my mother-in-law, Libby (A.K.A. The Colorado Mama), who is the world's best advice giver and listener. There's a life lesson lurking beneath her surface and I love that I don't have to pry it from her. She very willingly presents it, but it's up to you to embrace it.

There's my cousin-in-law, LynnMarie, who emanates beauty from every pore in her skin. Not only is she a vision, but it's more her personality that turns heads as she walks into the room.

There's my bestie, Lorie, who no matter how hard she's knocked over by the ones she loves, she's able to look forward and keep going. Ain't no man gonna permanently brand this one. She might weeble and wobble but she'll never fall down!

There are countless women bloggers who I read and read me in return, without fail, daily. You are all someone special to me in one or many ways.

So you see where this is going... We could all jump on board with this prompt and write about some famous woman. Someone who paved the way for handfuls of other women in the world but for me, it's the ones I can physically reach out and touch, who mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment