Wednesday 17 December 2014

Flipflop Chardonnay

About a month ago I was introduced to Flipflop Wines and wrote this review. I fell instantly in love with their Riesling and Pinot Grigio. & nbsp;

Then?

Then they sent me two bottles of Chardonnay for tasting. I thought I died and went to heaven with the Pinot Grigio (which has always been my favorite) but the Chardonnay knocked me sideways. The pineapple really shined right through, I just adore it.

I'm not really into pairing this wine with that food, etc. In fact, I prefer to wait until all is calm in the house (but really, how calm can it get with 3 kids running amok?). Then I sit in my living room, sip from my wine glass and let the crazies of the day escape me. Flipflop Chardonnay goes perfect for these occasions.

As I said in my first review, Flipflop wines sell for a mere $7 a bottle. So not only are they good quality, but the price is fitting for every budget.

Read more about Flipflop HERE. They know their wine!

Join Flipflop on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news. & nbsp;

Flipflop Wines generously shipped me two bottles of wine in exchange for this review. The opinions in this review are that of my own and nothing more. & nbsp;

No comments:

Post a Comment