Saturday 13 December 2014

Fresh Air {Just What the Doctor Ordered}

I love it when I check my email and see that I've been contacted by CSN Stores again! Have you ever shopped with them? They have everything from stylish handbags, to bar furniture, to cookware and beyond. What am I checking out this time? A bike seat for my nineteen month old!

It's no big secret around here that my PPD has returned. I've found that getting out into the fresh air is a big help! So when I started searching around the CSN website and came across this seat:


I got really excited! Fresh air, exercise and quality time with my little man. I'm also grabbing up this cute helmet for him:

I'll be sure to post a review and photos after we test drive it together!

What helps you most when you're down and out?

No comments:

Post a Comment