Tuesday 9 December 2014

Hawaii Five-O

I'm going to paint this post with pictures!

Alex O'Loughlin

Scott Caan

Daniel Dae Kim

Grace Park

I love this show. Yes, it's another cop deal but it's different. It's like a modern day cop show. Actually, in the pilot episode, the "bad guy" gets caught and is being questioned by the yum-a-licious cast. The questioning is rather bad-ass and the "bad guy" is all, "What kind of cops are you?" and hottie numero uno above replies, "The new kind!" ....and I was hooked!

It's quirky and funny and packed with witty humor. The cast is beautiful but not in a "I'm so not going to get my hands dirty" kind of way. It's a keeper.

What new shows are you watching that you love? What shows are back that you are watching the clock until premiere hour strikes?

No comments:

Post a Comment