Tuesday 11 November 2014

CSN Round-Up

I've been working to help promote CSN Stores since June of this year. I'd like to give a quick review of each of the items I've gotten from them. It's the holiday season and you might need some gift ideas? CSN Stores has just about everything you could possible need. From counter height stools to hand bags.

Here's the run down of all my great CSN items!

My first ever giveaway:

This tent made my winner really happy. My son has one similar to it in his room and it's fantastic!

Griddle/Grill:

One side is a griddle, great for the many pancakes and grilled cheese sandwiches made at my house, and the other is an indoor grill, great for making fajitas and so much more!

Some great bowls fabulous for individual potato dishes and/or french onion soup:

Baby bike seat:



My son squeals from behind me when we're out riding around!

All of these items are quality name brands. No skimping here. If you need a gift for the holiday season or just need a little something for yourself, check out CSN Stores today!

No comments:

Post a Comment