Sunday 16 November 2014

The Mad Hatter

I think I'm out of the emotionally draining, beginning stage, of my postpartum depression (PPD) relapse. Now? I'm just mad.

Mad that this happened again...

Mad that I have little to no motivation to do anything...

Mad that the one thing I can do to put a stop to it is out of my reach...

Mad that I don't even want people to really talk to me...

Mad that I can't just lie down somewhere and allow myself the freedom to work this out with as much time as it takes...

Mad that I'm not sleeping...

Mad that at first, my appetite was suppressed by the medication and now that's slowly letting up...

Mad that my body aches, my lower back hurts so much today I just want to scream...

Mad that one of the best things that ever happened to me (giving birth to my third son) ruined me from the inside out...

Mad that I just want to lock myself up in a dark room and yell, cry, shred pillows, anything to make the emotional stress and anxiety go away...

Mad that I feel paranoid all the time, people are looking at me, they see inside my head, they know my thoughts, they know the dark cloud has returned...

Now? I'm just mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment